Sights & Attractions in Hokkaido
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Hokkaido
|A-E F-H I-L M-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abashiri Kangoku Hakubutsukan
Spartan cells line the central corridors in five wooden prison...
|Museums / Galleries||Abashiri|
The small town on the lakeshore is a major stop on regional bus...
|Towns||Akan National Park|
Akan National Park
Volcanoes rise from primeval forests, and lakeside beaches bubble...
|Parks||Akan National Park|
Chugging tour boats with noisy Japanese commentaries and even...
|Bodies of Water||Akan National Park|
Bright red crabs wave giant claws from old fishing boats filled...
|Markets / Bazaars||Hakodate|
Canal and Sakae-machi Street Historic District
The canal is sandwiched between a contemporary shopping area...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Otaru|
Daisetsu-san National Park
Daisetsu-san National Park is the geographical center of Hokkaido...
|Parks||Daisetsu-san National Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3599 -- Japan: 8-Night, 3-City Tour w/Air, Save $400 Friendly Planet Travel
- Imperial Japan IExplore
- Imperial Japan — $9,975 IExplore