- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
A casual downtown coffee shop with an English menu, this hangout is popular with students and expats. Favorites include the Power Lunch (¥1,000 for two fried eggs, sausages, potatoes, salad, and bread), generous spaghetti plates, one-pot stews, and homemade cakes. Only one busy cook works in the kitchen, so don't expect a speedy lunch. Come in when you're peckish and you'll eventually leave feeling full.
- Address: Minami 2 Nishi 5, Susukino Chūō-ku, Sapporo, 060-0062
- Phone: 011/221–0074
- Location: Sapporo
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more