- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The platters here overflow with nourishing meals for adventurers—generous salads, juicy hamburgers, savory potato gnocchi, followed by homemade cakes. This spacious, laid-back restaurant on the second floor of Niseko Adventure Center and is busy all day with guides and their nervous or elated customers. The dining room is all soaring beams and wide windows overlooking Yotei-san.
- Address: 179–53 Aza-Yamada, Abuta-gun Niseko, Kutchan, 044-0081
- Phone: 0136/23–2220
- Hours: Daily 11–11
- Location: Niseko
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I can't believe I've gone ahead and done it...I've booked flights to Japan...solo! I'm absolutely terrified and excited at the same time. The furthest I've been before is Korea, and I stayed with a friend Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more