Kita Togarashi Restaurant (Otaru Jingisukan Kurabu Kita Togarashi)
Kita Togarashi Restaurant (Otaru Jingisukan Kurabu Kita Togarashi) Review
There's lamb barbecue heaven among all the sushi joints in Otaru at the easiest-to-find branch of a famous jingisukan restaurant. Plates of succulent lamb cost ¥700, and you cook the tender meat yourself on a dome-shape griddle with side orders of alfalfa sprouts (moyashi) and leeks (negi). Reservations are required on weekends.
- Address: Denuki Koji, 1–1 Ironai, Otaru, 047-0024
- Phone: 0134/33–0015
- Location: Otaru
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's