Harisutosu Sei Kyokai (Hakodate Russian Orthodox Church)
Harisutosu Sei Kyokai (Hakodate Russian Orthodox Church) Review
A green Byzantine dome and tower rise above this beautiful white Hakodate Russian Orthodox Church. The present building dates from 1916, and donations help with the upkeep of one of the city's most exotic attraction. If you're less orthodox, the Episcopal and Catholic churches sit on either side.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's