All Hokkaido Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
|A-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Owned by a diver/wildlife photographer (iruka means dolphin), . . .
|$$||Shiretoko National Park|
JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo
In a skyscraper looming high over the main train station, this. . .
Lakeside Spa Toya Kawanami
Views of the nightly fireworks and the waterfront are available. . .
According to local lore, this family-run hotel was started i. . .
Onsen Minshuku Yamaguchi
A mynah bird named Taro may screech a welcome as you enter this. . .
|$||Akan National Park|
Otaru Furukawa Hotel
Dark wooden beams, shadowy corridors, and well-chosen antiques. . .
Pension Puppy Tail
The garlands of silk flowers might be a bit overwhelming, and. . .
This sky-blue building sits atop of the cliffs above Rebun's ferry. . .
|$$||The Northern Cape and Islands|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's