Sights & Attractions in Indonesia
Things to Do in Jakarta
Jalan Surabaya Antique and Flea Market
A longstanding city landmark, Jalan Surabaya's gaggle of shops...
National Monument (Monas)
Surrounded by a grassy park in bustling Central Jakarta, the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Jakarta|
Sarinah Department Store
In a city bursting with new malls, the first is still worth a...
|Stores / Malls||Jakarta|
Taman Mini Indonesia
Cultural theme park Taman Mini Indonesia brings lifestyles from...
Batik, intricately woven ikat, and gold-threaded songket from...
|Museums / Galleries||Jakarta|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe