Munduk Moding Plantation
Munduk Moding Plantation Review
Learn how java got its name at the Munduk Moding Plantation, where you can take a walking tour of the 12-acre coffee plantation. The informative 45-minute trek also features cloves, sugar palms, and tropical fruits. Come early for the views—on a clear day, you can see across the strait to Java's volcanic Mount Merapi. The on-site restaurant serves Balinese and international dishes, as well as hearty breakfasts perfect for the cool mountain air, accompanied by homegrown brew. The boutique resort hotel features horseback riding for longer treks in the extraordinarily countryside and a spectacular infinity pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
we had the luck to use putu last week in bali for most of the week...he had been suggested by craig on this forum...
we were very pleased with him in every respect
his rates range from 250,000 rp to 400,000 Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more