Get what one satisfied diner from overseas called "the whole package"—exceptional food, presentation, and service—at Bridges. The menu features modern international dishes served with French flair. Several favorites, notably the chevre-beetroot brûlée, feature flavorful cheeses. Pumpkin-crusted salmon with cauliflower cannoli and fennel showcases the kitchen's skill and creativity, and the complimentary canapés and sorbet underscore the attention to detail. Wines figure prominently, and during the late-afternoon "Devine Hour," sample four for a very reasonable Rp115,000. Alongside Campuhan Bridge, the restaurant has a multi-level terrace built into a lush hillside overlooking the Wos River, making it soothing by day and dramatic at night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
Friends and fellow travelers,
My wife and I need some additional advice about our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more