Gitgit Waterfall (Air Terjun Gitgit)
Gitgit Waterfall (Air Terjun Gitgit) Review
With five waterfalls at four locations between Bedugul and Singaraja, Gitgit can be a confusing destination. Gitgit Waterfall is farthest from southern resort areas and down the mountainside toward the north coast. The waterfall is nearly 160 feet (48 meters) high and takes about an hour to climb down then up the 150 steps to it, and no guide is necessary. With a guide, it's possible to continue to smaller Colek Pamor, Twin, and/or Multi Falls. Visiting all four requires about three hours walking a hilly 2 miles (3 kilometers) through plantations and rice fields. Use official village guides from the Gitgit parking area for the best trekking prices, which includes a contribution to the community projects.
- Address: Jalan Raya Singaraja-Bedugul Km 10, Gitgit, Bedugul, Bali
- Cost: Rp5000 for adults, Rp3000 for kids
- Location: North Bali
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more