Fashion and Eat Street (Jalan Laksmana and Kayu Aya)
Fashion and Eat Street (Jalan Laksmana and Kayu Aya) Review
Local designers, international boutiques and restaurants from around the world line a half-mile stretch of Jalan Laksmana, Jalan Kayu Aya and Jalan Oberoi. (Note: many use the street names interchangeably.) On the fashion side, compare Bali's own Dinda Rella's evening wear to Australian creations featured at Bamboo Blonde and the mix at Simple Konsep. About 500 feet (150 meters) beyond the Seminyak Square shopping center, a fashion bazaar features clothes and accessories with bargaining as part of the experience. On the eats side, find a fast-changing cast representing a wide range of prices and cuisines, though rather light on Indonesian.
- Address: Jalan Laksmana, Jalan Kayu Aya and Jalan Oberoi, Seminyak, Bali
- Location: Seminyak
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
we had the luck to use putu last week in bali for most of the week...he had been suggested by craig on this forum...
we were very pleased with him in every respect
his rates range from 250,000 rp to 400,000 Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more