At a Glance
- good value
- stellar views
- walking distance to Neka Museum, good restaurants, and shops
- lacks big-name resort activities
- nearby restaurant limits garden privacy
Check Rates from our Partners
Have a lavish honeymoon at Anhera, however long you've been married, or even if you're just practicing. Anhera's detached villas running down the Campuan River ridge boast spectacular views of hillside greenery and revered Mount Agung. Reach Ubud's center via hotel shuttle in five minutes, or get a free ride to trekking trails. Generous rooms sport modern luxuries, wood floors, and Balinese flourishes galore. Spacious bathrooms feature a whirlpool tub for two with a view. Grassy private gardens are walled for safety—perfect if you have kids in tow. Two villas share a private pool, ideal for best-friend couples. You could pay hundreds more for less at many "name" resorts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
we had the luck to use putu last week in bali for most of the week...he had been suggested by craig on this forum...
we were very pleased with him in every respect
his rates range from 250,000 rp to 400,000 Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more