At a Glance
- great grounds
- close to beach
- homey atmosphere
- limited Wi-Fi
- no frills
- credit card payments not accepted
Check Rates from our Partners
Raja Gardens Review
Close to the beach but removed from the scene, Raja Gardens is a tranquil haven in hectic Seminyak. Whitewashed brick bungalows provide modern accommodations, with nice touches like air-conditioning. The big attractions here are the vast grassy garden and sparkling pool, suitable for lounging or laps. The beach beckons just 100 meters down the lane, and some of the island's hippest bars are at the far end of the street, but you'd never know it from all the pace and quiet. Raja Garden is a friendly, family-run retreat, so if you're planning bacchanalia in Bali, head elsewhere.
- Address: Jalan Dhyanapura, Seminyak, Bali 80361
- Phone: 0361/730494
- Location: Seminyak
- 8 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
Friends and fellow travelers,
My wife and I need some additional advice about our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more