At a Glance
- great grounds
- close to beach
- homey atmosphere
- limited Wi-Fi
- no frills
- credit card payments not accepted
Raja Gardens Review
Close to the beach but removed from the scene, Raja Gardens is a tranquil haven in hectic Seminyak. Whitewashed brick bungalows provide modern accommodations, with nice touches like air-conditioning. The big attractions here are the vast grassy garden and sparkling pool, suitable for lounging or laps. The beach beckons just 100 meters down the lane, and some of the island's hippest bars are at the far end of the street, but you'd never know it from all the pace and quiet. Raja Garden is a friendly, family-run retreat, so if you're planning bacchanalia in Bali, head elsewhere.
- Address: Jalan Dhyanapura, Seminyak, Bali 80361
- Phone: 0361/730494
- Location: Seminyak
- 8 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Read more
I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. Read more
I am planning to visit Bali again. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more