Pomelotel Patra Kuningan
At a Glance
- hideaway within easy reach of business center, shopping, and key roads
- fully equipped rooms
- designed for work, not fun
- no recreation facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Pomelotel Patra Kuningan Review
Tucked into an exclusive residential neighborhood just off major boulevards, Pomelotel Patra Kuningan provides a comfortable refuge for business travelers. Opened in early 2012 and managed by Swiss-based Core Hospitality International, the hotel has two wings—one no-smoking—that resemble rows of whitewashed modern townhouses. Green-hued rooms and suites share those clean, contemporary lines and have key features for road warriors: in-room Wi-Fi and safe deposit, desk, comfortable sofa, plus 24-hour room service. Pomelo Café serves buffet breakfast included in standard rates, plus Asian and international meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
we had the luck to use putu last week in bali for most of the week...he had been suggested by craig on this forum...
we were very pleased with him in every respect
his rates range from 250,000 rp to 400,000 Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more