Sanur Beach Market
Sanur Beach Market Review
Sanur is Bali's top spot for seaside relaxation, and Sanur Beach Market makes a comfortable beachhead, especially if you're staying somewhere inland. The restaurant has table seating in the sand, where you can enjoy a beverage or share a respectable pizza before or after a dip in the gentle, reef-sheltered surf. The lengthy menu mixes Western and Indonesian fare, including rarely found Balinese favorite ikan bakar sambal mentah (grilled fish with raw spices). The restaurant provides transportation for diners staying in Sanur, and its bar along the village's 5-km (3-mile) beachwalk provides a respite for parched strollers. Proceeds support Sanur Village Foundation community programs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I and my wife travelled to Bali Feb 2013 for 5 days and had one of our best holidays there. Read more
By way of introduction, Glen and I are from Washington DC, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read more
Hi, we would like to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary followed by my wife's birthday in Nov'14. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more