- Immerse Yourself in Balinese Culture. Bali is crowded with tourists, yes, but its rich arts scene is not to be missed.
- See Active Volcanoes. There are 160-plus in Indonesia; 2,600-foot Mount Lokon, in Sumatra, erupted in October 2012.
- Go Diving Some of the best scuba diving in the world is to be found in Indonesia, and there are plenty of certification centers.
- Discover Buddhism UNESCO World Heritage side Borobudur, built in the 8th century, is the world's largest Buddhist monument.
- Monkey Around Walk through Indonesia's lush rain forests and you'll see Orangutans hanging about in their natural habitat, as well as gibbons, macaques, and proboscis monkeys, the latter found exclusively on Borneo.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More