- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
I:ba Café Review
A chic, eclectic interior—cane "tikki roofs" concealing the tops of beams, cozy floor couches, dangling bells, dry corn husks—sets a stylish scene that's only rivaled by the food. A Japanese and Indian husband-wife team run the operation, serving varied cuisines, including Indian, pizzas, pastas, Thai and Korean, but the Japanese is the best: delicious vegetable tempura, tasty chicken gyoza (dumplings), teryaki chicken, sticky rice bowls, and a variety of raman (noodle) dishes. The nonvegetarian items on the menu are limited to chicken and mutton; no beef or fish is served here.
- Address: B3/335B, Krimkund Shivala, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001
- Location: Varanasi
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more