- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Udaipur is lovely, and while you can get through most of the sights if you stay here for only two days, three or four will give you time to explore the Old City's many winding lanes or go on a day trip—there are several intriguing ones: from Udaipur you can explore the ornately carved Jain temples of Ranakpur and Mount Abu, or see the magnificent forts at Chittaurgarh and Kumbalgarh.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's