- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Royal Desert Safari in Jaisalmer organizes treks, camel safaris, and nights in the desert around Bikaner, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer, as well as visits to traditional villages, craftspeople's homes, little-known fairs, and ashrams. Karwan Tours in Jaipur can also help with general travel arrangements, including a hired car with driver to any location in Rajasthan. Le Passage to India functions both as an agent and as an operator, and offers custom tours as well as reliable cars and drivers in all major Rajasthan towns. Parul Tours and Travels is a tour operator. Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation also organizes city tours and excursions. It's usually easiest to book tours through your hotel or a travel agent, although a few operators allow direct booking. If you are booking through an agent, shop around—sometimes agents will try to undercut the competition by offering small discounts on their offerings: there are usually several agents next to each other on the same street, so you can go from one to another.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's