ATMs are widely available in Rajasthan. In major cities it's also possible to get a credit-card advance from a bank. Almost all ATMs take foreign credit cards.
Nearly all hotels exchange foreign currency for their guests. You'll get better rates at banks, but the hassle of waiting in line may outweigh the money-saving. There are also Thomas Cook and Western Union kiosks in all four major cities, usually open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's