- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
ATMs are widely available in Rajasthan. In major cities it's also possible to get a credit-card advance from a bank. Almost all ATMs take foreign credit cards.
Nearly all hotels exchange foreign currency for their guests. You'll get better rates at banks, but the hassle of waiting in line may outweigh the money-saving. There are also Thomas Cook and Western Union kiosks in all four major cities, usually open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe