- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The largest state in India, Rajasthan is in the northwestern part of the country, sharing a border with Pakistan. The Aravali mountain range runs north–south almost the entire length of the state. The hot, dry northwest region is dominated by the Thar Desert; the milder south is known for its lakes and greenery. Jaipur, the state capital, is an hour's flight from New Delhi—options for traveling around Rajasthan include air, train, and road.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's