Sights & Attractions in Rajasthan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Jodhpur
This is one of several immaculately kept villages of the Vishnoi...
The royal marble crematorium was built in 1899 for Maharaja Jaswant...
Built in 1812 just outside Jodhpur, this old, walled monastery...
Within the old Marwar capital at Mandore, these gardens house...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Jodhpur|
This enormous hilltop fort was built by Rao Jodha in 1459, when...
Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
Built between 1929 and 1942 at the behest of Maharaja Umaid Singh...
|Museums / Galleries||Jodhpur|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe