Sights & Attractions in Rajasthan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Rajasthan
Golden Fort (Sonar Qila)
Jaisalmer's dazzling 12th-century fort, often likened to an oversized...
|Military Sites||Jaisalmer and Environs|
You can't leave Udaipur without seeing the stunningly romantic...
|Bodies of Water||Udaipur|
This enormous hilltop fort was built by Rao Jodha in 1459, when...
Ranthambhore National Park
If you want to see a tiger in the wild, Ranthambhore is the best...
|Parks||Ranthambhore National Park|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's