- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Prince's Restaurant Review
This lakeside restaurant inside the Hotel Pushkar Palace is popular with large tour groups and has buffet service for all three meals, plus a few snack and à la carte options; it's generally Indian buffet food with some continental and Chinese dishes. The food is good, but the main reason to come here is for the restaurant's terrace garden, which looks out over Pushkar's sacred lake; there are sometimes music and dance performances staged here at dinnertime, which add to the atmosphere. There's also indoor seating for hot days.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more