Fodor's Essential India
Rainbow Restaurant Review
Popular with younger tourists and backpackers, this family-run restaurant is a great place for real Espresso coffee (Lavazza capsules) and superior juices—the menu has an incredibly long list of fresh fruit juices and funky "mocktails." The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and Tandoori food is the favorite—try the chicken palak (chicken cooked curry style in spinach sauce), served with high-quality basmati rice. It's also a good spot from which to gaze over Lake Pichola and the Lake Palace as the sun goes down.
- Address: 27–28 Lal Ghat, Lake Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313001
- Phone: 294/9460631484
- Location: Udaipur
- Closed 10 pm–7:30 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I finally finished my travel blog on our trip to Asia, India, and the Middle East. You can find it here: http://culinerrion.travellerspoint.... Read more
Actually I made this trip a few years back, but now I’m planning to visit Mahabaleshwar again, so I just thought it would be n... Read more