- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Rainbow Restaurant Review
Popular with younger tourists and backpackers, this family-run restaurant is a great place for real Espresso coffee (Lavazza capsules) and superior juices—the menu has an incredibly long list of fresh fruit juices and funky "mocktails." The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and Tandoori food is the favorite—try the chicken palak (chicken cooked curry style in spinach sauce), served with high-quality basmati rice. It's also a good spot from which to gaze over Lake Pichola and the Lake Palace as the sun goes down.
- Address: 27–28 Lal Ghat, Lake Pichola Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
- Phone: 294/9460631484
- Location: Udaipur
- Closed 10 pm–7:30 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I am just doing some very initial scoping of a possible trip to India. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more