- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Rainbow Restaurant Review
Popular with younger tourists and backpackers, this family-run restaurant is a great place for real Espresso coffee (Lavazza capsules) and superior juices—the menu has an incredibly long list of fresh fruit juices and funky "mocktails." The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and Tandoori food is the favorite—try the chicken palak (chicken cooked curry style in spinach sauce), served with high-quality basmati rice. It's also a good spot from which to gaze over Lake Pichola and the Lake Palace as the sun goes down.
- Address: 27–28 Lal Ghat, Lake Pichola Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
- Phone: 294/9460631484
- Location: Udaipur
- Closed 10 pm–7:30 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more