- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tree of Life
At a Glance
- professional, personal service by owner and staff
- stylish and modern
- far from Jaipur
- not best suited to one-night stays
Tree of Life Review
This haven from the chaos of Jaipur, nestled in the Aravali hills yet within an hour's drive of the city sights, offers secluded villa accommodations, spa treatments, and a chance to interact with the community. Dotted over 7-acre grounds, the 14 traditional-style domed villas have large bathrooms, walk-in closets, and high levels of privacy and relaxation. Most have a private pool. Spa treatments are customized to suit each guest. The resort supports a local school and guests are encouraged to interact with villagers—and even volunteer to teach the children if they wish.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I am starting a new thread for the trip report but details of the help I have received getting ready for the journey are on "Independent Travel in India"..Many thanks to all.
Well to begin..We arrived Read more
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
We are applying for Indian visas and our tour company recommended a firm charging $183 per person.
The Embassy of India has outsourced visa applications to BLS International and they charge $68 per person. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more