- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Jaisal Italy Review
At the base of the fort, this little Italian restaurant has a lovely vibe, and the food is decent, too. The interior is simple yet far from rustic, and the open rooftop area is perfect for people-watching. The menu focuses on vegetarian Italian pasta dishes and pizza, as well as good espresso and tiramisu. They also serve Spanish-style tortillas, quite a rarity in India.
- Address: by First Gate of fort Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
- Phone: 2992/253–504
- Location: Jaisalmer and Environs
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
I've been to Northern India and just loved it. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more