- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Café Namaste Review
This little roadside bakery and café sells fresh pastries and cakes, as well as delicious, real espresso—a rarity outside of India's major cities. They can even make entire cakes to order on pretty short notice. If you come for breakfast, try the soft cinnamon rolls, apple crumble or date and walnut pie. The café is on a busy thoroughfare (and there are drains outside), but you can take your coffee and pastry upstairs to Natural City View, the rooftop restaurant owned by the same people (the latter is good for Indian and continental meals).
- Address: 339 Ashoka Haveli, Gangaur Ghat Marg, Udaipar, Rajasthan 313001
- Phone: 294/242–2303; 294/241–9427
- Location: Udaipur
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more