- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Namaste Review
This little roadside bakery and café sells fresh pastries and cakes, as well as delicious, real espresso—a rarity outside of India's major cities. They can even make entire cakes to order on pretty short notice. If you come for breakfast, try the soft cinnamon rolls, apple crumble or date and walnut pie. The café is on a busy thoroughfare (and there are drains outside), but you can take your coffee and pastry upstairs to Natural City View, the rooftop restaurant owned by the same people (the latter is good for Indian and continental meals).
- Address: 339 Ashoka Haveli, Gangaur Ghat Marg, Udaipar, Rajasthan 313001
- Phone: 294/242–2303; 294/241–9427
- Location: Udaipur
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
Trip to Hampi and Day 1:
It was the first time I was travelling with both my very good friends and their spouses...AJ and I had spent last new years with Pranava/Manoj and we had made innumerable trips Read more
We are applying for Indian visas and our tour company recommended a firm charging $183 per person.
The Embassy of India has outsourced visa applications to BLS International and they charge $68 per person. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more