- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Chokelao Terrace Review
Sip a chilled beer and enjoy spectacular views of Jodhpur city at this romantically lit restaurant high up within Mehrangarh Fort. Notable more for its ambience than the food, this touristy outdoor eatery is as good an option as any within the Old City, and it's especially fitting after an evening tour of the fort. Try the traditional Rajasthani food (veg and non-veg thalis), as well as standard tandoori favorites like paneer tikka.
- Address: Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006
- Phone: 291/255–5389
- Location: Jodhpur
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more