- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
If you're looking to feel like royalty and splurge on a wining and dining experience, head to this elegant, formal dining room adorned with portraits from the royal collection—or opt for the balcony overlooking luscious gardens. The contemporary European and unique Indian dishes are a welcome change from the usual Indian and Rajasthani fare, and if you like seafood, you're in luck—try the prawn curry in a tomato cream sauce. Service is impeccable. The drinks menu is extensive, and includes internationally-sourced wines. Non-hotel guests may have trouble securing a reservation during the busy season.
- Address: Umaid Bhawan Palace, Airport Rd., Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006
- Phone: 291/251–0101
- Location: Jodhpur
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more