Neemrana Fort Palace
At a Glance
- even some bathrooms have lovely views
- morning and afternoon tea with cookies is included
- stunning sunsets
- fixed meal times
- original building full of stairs and steep ramps
- can get crowded on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Neemrana Fort Palace Review
This 15th-century fort, now a heritage hotel, is one of the finest retreats in India, perched on a plateau in the Aravali Hills with stunning views. The rooms, which vary in size (the cheapest can be cramped), are masterpieces and the architecture is fascinating and fun to explore; a luxurious new wing is perfectly matched to the original. The main restaurant serves Rajasthani and decent European dishes. There's a dilapidated yet charming stepwell to discover nearby (ask for directions).
- Address: Neemrana village, 150 km (94 miles) north of Jaipur, off NH–8, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 301705 | Map It
- Phone: 1494/299900; 11/2435–6145; 11/4666–1666
- Website: www.neemranahotels.com
- Location: Jaipur
- 25 rooms, 34 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Rajasthan for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More