Fodor's Essential India
On the Rocks
On the Rocks Review
This jungle-theme restaurant is aptly named, not because it has a well-stocked bar, but because the ground inside the mostly outdoor restaurant is gravel. A popular place with locals as well as tour groups, it can get lively over peak season and weekends, when the crowds come in to swing to the music in the cave-like bar called Rocktails. On the same road as Ajit Bhawan hotel and close to numerous shopping boutiques, it's an ideal rest stop for a quick drink or lunch. The food here is rich and hearty, and the tandoori specialties are famous with the local upwardly-mobile crowd.
- Address: Circuit House Rd., next to Ajit Bhawan Hotel, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342001
- Phone: 291/510–2701
- Location: Jodhpur
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I finally finished my travel blog on our trip to Asia, India, and the Middle East. You can find it here: http://culinerrion.travellerspoint.... Read more
Actually I made this trip a few years back, but now I’m planning to visit Mahabaleshwar again, so I just thought it would be n... Read more