- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- friendly haveli living
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Jhalamand Garh Review
The Jhalamand family, who run this small heritage hotel, are so hospitable and helpful with planning your excursions that by the end of your stay you'll feel like a member of the family. The hotel, built as a castle in the late 18th century, is in an ideal setting for a peaceful holiday. Rooms are spacious, with high ceilings and warm-tone ethnic furnishings, and the terrace has stunning views of Jodhpur. The restaurant serves fixed-menu Rajasthani cuisine. Folk music and dance performances are staged here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more