- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rajasthan Restaurant Reviews
Rajasthan's culinary traditions are heavily influenced by its desert setting and in some parts of the state, sweets open the meal. Food tends to be highly spiced, perhaps for preservation. Instead of the rice and vegetables that are popular in regions with more rainfall, Rajasthani cuisine includes a lot of lentils and corn. Both posh, pricey restaurants and local dives are bound to serve regional food, so try some local delicacies.
Browse Rajasthan Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's