- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Around Jodhpur
The older part of the city that extends between the clock tower and the base of the Meherangarh Fort consists of narrow lanes, and it's faster and easier to walk in this part of town than it is to go by car or auto-rickshaw. For attractions farther afield, auto-rickshaws can easily be hailed on the street.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe