- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many hotels offer excursions to outlying villages, and most can arrange camel and jeep safaris on request.
Blue House Guest House. If your hotel doesn't arrange excursions, try Manish Jain at the Blue House Guest House; he organizes reasonably priced trips. Sumer Bhawan, Moti Chowk, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 34200. 291/262–1396. www.guesthousejodhpur.com.
Flying Fox. This expat-owned outfitter runs zip-line tours of Mehrangarh Fort, an extraordinary way to get dramatic views of the city. If you book three days in advance you get a discount. Lower age limit is 10 years. Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342001. 98109–99390 cell phone; 291/211–1989. www.flyingfox.asia.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's