- Appreciate Jaipur's Pink architecture Dusty-pink Jaipur is the gateway to Rajasthan's beautiful palaces, forts, culture, and food.
- Marvel at the diversity of Rajasthan's landscapes You can travel from the golden sand dunes in Jaisalmer to Udaipur's lovely Lake Pichola, which is set against the Aravali mountains.
- Admire the Massive Mehrangarh Fort Standing dramatically on a hill, this massive fort is one of Jodhpur's most imposing treasures.
- Make a palace your home Spend a night in one of the many opulent palaces and forts that have been converted into heritage hotels around Rajasthan.
- Go on a shopping spree Hopefully, there's room in your suitcase for the jewelry, clothes, fabric, carpets, leather-bound journals, silver, and everything else that has caught your eye—or buy an extra bag to hold your goodies.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More