Sights & Attractions in Rajasthan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Udaipur
Bagore ki Haveli
It's fun to explore the many rooms and terraces of this elegant...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Udaipur|
Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal
This folk-art museum displays a collection of puppets, dolls...
|Museums / Galleries||Udaipur|
The sprawling maharana's palace—the largest in Rajasthan—stands...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Udaipur|
This 17-century Hindu temple, the oldest in the city, was commissioned...
You can't leave Udaipur without seeing the stunningly romantic...
|Bodies of Water||Udaipur|
This hilltop temple in the new part of town is dedicated to the...
Sahelion Ki Bari
Udaipur's famous Garden of the Maidens was founded in the 18th...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Udaipur|
High in the Aravali Hills just outside Udaipur, this fort–palace...
|Castles / Palaces||Udaipur|
This rural arts-and-crafts village 3 km (2 miles) west of Udaipur...
|Museum Village, Towns, Festivals||Udaipur|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe