Sights & Attractions in Rajasthan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Rajasthan
|A-B C-F G-J K-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Albert Hall Museum
The oldest museum in Jaipur is worth a visit just for its architecture—the...
|Museums / Galleries||Jaipur|
Amber (Amer) Fort and Palace
Surrounded by ramparts, this marvelous fortress is perched on...
|Castles / Palaces||Jaipur|
Outside of Jaisalmer proper and on the shore of an artificial...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Jaisalmer and Environs|
Inside the Mandir Palace, the Badal Vilas (Cloud Palace) is home...
|Castles / Palaces||Jaisalmer and Environs|
Bagore ki Haveli
It's fun to explore the many rooms and terraces of this elegant...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Udaipur|
Many of the marble ghats on Pushkar Lake—a must-visit—were constructed...
Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal
This folk-art museum displays a collection of puppets, dolls...
|Museums / Galleries||Udaipur|
In the center of town, this is Pushkar's most important temple...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's