- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
After a long day of sightseeing, stop at this good but basic rooftop hangout at the Hotel Haveli in the Old City. Go for a sundown drink or dinner and take in stunning views of the nearby lake, the fort, the clock tower, and the Umaid Bhawan Palace. The mostly Indian menu includes a couple of continental dishes at reasonable prices and a decent list of drinks on the bar menu. Note that the steps leading four stories up to the restaurant are quite steep.
- Address: Hotel Haveli, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
- Phone: 291/329–3328; 291/263–8344
- Location: Jodhpur
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
I just wanted to write a brief note, having just returned to our home just 2 hours ago. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more