- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you're looking to feel like royalty and splurge on a wining and dining experience, head to this elegant, formal dining room adorned with portraits from the royal collection—or opt for the balcony overlooking luscious gardens. The contemporary European and unique Indian dishes are a welcome change from the usual Indian and Rajasthani fare, and if you like seafood, you're in luck—try the prawn curry in a tomato cream sauce. Service is impeccable. The drinks menu is extensive, and includes internationally-sourced wines. Non-hotel guests may have trouble securing a reservation during the busy season.
- Address: Umaid Bhawan Palace, Airport Rd., Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342006
- Phone: 291/251-0101
- Location: Jodhpur
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Jaipur this May Fr $53+/Nt Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- $47 & Up: The Wall Street - A Business 3-Star Hotel in Jaipur Expedia
- Book the Baba Haveli 3 Nts in May Fr $19+/Nt — $19 Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Ratnawali: $31 & Up in May — $31 Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Jaipur this May Fr $19+/Nt — $19 Expedia
I travelled to Agra in feb & spent 2-1/2 days there. Read more
It’s been almost three weeks since my return from India and I still am dreaming of tigers and eating homemade naan. Read more
Need a small advice on my trip. Want to visit either Nepal or Kashmir for a week with my spouse. Just want a decent holiday. Please suggest me better choice .
Cheers! Read more
· News & Features
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more
It happens all the time: you're just stopping in to grab one thing and the next thing you know, you've... Read more