- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
On the Rocks
On the Rocks Review
This jungle-theme restaurant is aptly named, not because it has a well-stocked bar, but because the ground inside the mostly outdoor restaurant is gravel. A popular place with locals as well as tour groups, it can get lively over peak season and weekends, when the crowds come in to swing to the music in the cave-like bar called Rocktails. On the same road as Ajit Bhawan hotel and close to numerous shopping boutiques, it's an ideal rest stop for a quick drink or lunch. The food here is rich and hearty, and the tandoori specialties are famous with the local upwardly-mobile crowd.
- Address: Circuit House Rd., next to Ajit Bhawan Hotel Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
- Phone: 291/510–2701
- Location: Jodhpur
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more