Sights & Attractions in Mumbai
Things to Do in Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves
Set in a wide, steep, horseshoe-shaped gorge...
|Archaeological Sites||Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves|
This 17th-century tomb is also known as the mini...
|Memorials / Monuments||Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves|
The imposing fort, built in 1187 by a Hindu...
|Military Sites||Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves|
In the 7th century, the focus of activity shifted...
|Cave||Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves|
About 160 km (100 miles) and 3½ to 4 hours...
|Bodies of Water||Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's