- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
The Pantry Review
Under the same ownership as Woodside, this new restaurant dispenses with the pubby atmosphere to focus on simple, rustic cuisine using local ingredients. The food is excellent and incredibly reasonably priced considering how refined it is, and although it'd be nice if it had a wine license—the white interiors, open kitchen, and general atmosphere fairly scream "Wine Bar!"—the excellent baked goods and mains more than make up for the lack of booze. Try the creamy potato pie, the grilled chicken or pulled pork sandwich, along with the grilled rawas and literally any of the breads or pastries, and get ready for the best salads in town.
- Address: Yeshwant Chambers, Military Square La., Kala Ghoda Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
- Phone: 98206–40695
- Location: Mumbai
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We Read more
· News & Features
Everyone is falling for Mumbai, including Soho House which is about to open its first Asian outpost there. ... Read more
The exclusive, jetsetter-friendly Soho House has announced five new houses in their international expansion,... Read more
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home,... Read more