- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blue Frog Review
International bands and local acts play every night exceot Monday at this spacious, trendy nightclub, with top-notch acoustics. International cuisine is served—with munchies like onion rings, burgers, and cheese platters, as well as full meals like pasta and fried fish. Entry per head varies from free to Rs. 2,000, depending on whether there is an international or domestic act playing. Check website for schedule.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I am starting a new thread for the trip report but details of the help I have received getting ready for the journey are on "Independent Travel in India"..Many thanks to all.
Well to begin..We arrived Read more
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
So as some of you know, I've got another thread going about a trip to Sri Lanka & Maldives in December of 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Everyone is falling for Mumbai, including Soho House which is about to open its first Asian outpost there. ... Read more
The exclusive, jetsetter-friendly Soho House has announced five new houses in their international expansion,... Read more
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home,... Read more