- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
CST and Environs
Colaba may have the Causeway, but the commercial hub of Mumbai is centered on the bustling bazaars near Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. Although CST—also often referred to by its colonial acronym, VT, which stands for Victoria Terminus—is a sight in and of itself; nearby you'll find three of Mumbai's most important bazaars and the city's best Muslim food. It's the perfect place to see a true slice of "Bombay" as it was before the high-rises, fancy hotels, and fine-dining restaurants moved in.
CST and Environs at a Glance
Elsewhere in Mumbai
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's