- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Unlike most other cities, the center of Mumbai has few historical sites, though it does include Mahalaxmi, home of the city's race track. Densely populated, it also encompasses areas like Tardeo, Parel, and Worli, but with its cluster of gray tower blocks is, quite frankly, not the sort of place many tourists are going to want to visit. However, it is home to some of the best restaurants in the city, and that alone may warrant a trip.
Elsewhere in Mumbai
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's