Sights & Attractions in Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in South Kolkata
Indian Botanical Gardens
Across the Second Hooghly Bridge (Vivekananda Setu) in Howrah...
|Gardens / Arboretums||South Kolkata|
Kalighat Kali Temple
Built in 1809, the Kali is one of the most significant pilgrimage...
|Religious Sites||South Kolkata|
Once the house of the lieutenant governor of Calcutta, this hefty...
Mother Teresa's first home for the dying is now one of 300 affiliated...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's