Sights & Attractions in Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kolkata (Calcutta)
|A-F G-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
General Post Office
Built in 1864 and still in use as Kolkata's main post office...
|Architectural Sites||Central Kolkata and the Maidan|
The Howrah train station almost dumps you onto this structure...
|Bridges / Tunnels||North Kolkata|
Indian Botanical Gardens
Across the Second Hooghly Bridge (Vivekananda Setu) in Howrah...
|Gardens / Arboretums||South Kolkata|
India's oldest museum has one of the largest and most comprehensive...
|Museums / Galleries||Central Kolkata and the Maidan|
Kalighat Kali Temple
Built in 1809, the Kali is one of the most significant pilgrimage...
|Religious Sites||South Kolkata|
In this area, countless potters create the millions of clay images...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||North Kolkata|
Known as Kolkata's "green lung," the city's expansive park is...
|Parks||Central Kolkata and the Maidan|
One of the strangest buildings in Kolkata was the inspiration...
|Castles / Palaces||North Kolkata|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's