- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Peter Cat Review
Along with the nearby Mocambo restaurant, this is one of the city's oldest establishments, with an atmosphere that harkens back to its early days in the 1960s. The cello kebab here—a dish with biriani-style rice (flavored with saffron or turmeric), egg, butter, two mutton kebabs, and one chicken kebab—is one of the most popular dishes in Kolkata. The dining room is intimate, with white stucco walls, Tiffany-style lamps, and soft lighting; the menu is a mixture of good Continental and Indian dishes, especially tandoori fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more